Poster stands will be available at the conference site. Each poster has been assigned a day for presentation in the poster session and discussion in the following break of that day (please consult the programme).
The poster session starts by a short presentation of each poster (2 slides only) by poster authors.
Then, poster authors are expected to be at their poster during the poster session and the following break of that day for discussion with interested participants. Please attach your poster to the poster stand early in the morning.
- Poster dimensions are up-to A0 size (84cm x 110cm).
- Poster orientation is portrait.
Please adhere to the guidelines below for your presentation:
- Timing Presentation slots are 20 minutes. Please restrict your presentation to 15 minutes, leaving 5 minutes for questions.
- Format for presentation: Powerpoint 2003.
Authors may send their presentations in electronic format in advance to email@example.com or provide them on a USB memory stick at the workshop the day before presentation if possible.
Please name your files with <session number>-<paper order>.<ext>, for example, the fourth paper in section six will be "6-4.ppt" or "6-4.pdf".
Authors are also requested to provide a short biografy (4 or 5 lines) in advance at the workshop to the session chair.
- Installation and dry-run Please check your presentation before your session (e.g. during the coffee break or lunch pause) - contact the A/V responsible at the workshop for help.
Please: Do not touch any of the A/V settings without assistance of the A/V responsible.