Math page of Thierry Monteil
research interests ::
PhD thesis ::
talks (pictures) ::
- Rational billiards and translation surfaces:
- illumination, finite blocking property, pure periodicity, torus branched coverings.
- generation of the homology of a translation surface with the periodic orbits of its geodesic flow.
- concrete translation surfaces.
- Symbolic dynamics:
- Dipohantine approximation and lattice reduction.
- Discrete geometry
- Graph theory, especially topological aspects.
- Other fields of interest: old fashion topology, Baire category theorem, geometry of Urysohn's space, and all this kind of Polish stuff...
- Other stuff on my blog.
Web page propulsed by nilcms. Strict validation is up to you.
[ Wiki ::