System Demos Submission
- March 6, 2012: Demo submissions are due
- May 21, 2012: Notification of acceptance
- June 3, 2012: Camera-ready copy due
Submission and reviews for demonstrations will be managed via the EasyChair system. EasyChair accepts submissions to ECAI-2012 at https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ecai2012demo -- for demonstrations.
A submission consists of:
- A 150-word summary of the demonstration in plain text. Please include title, demonstrator names, and affiliations. This summary will be used to compile a program for the demonstrations.
- An obligatory 2 page system and demonstration description formatted according to the ECAI submission instructions. If the demo is accepted these short papers will be published in the official proceedings.
- An optional 6 page technical paper describing the system and its scientific foundation as well as the demonstration formatted according to the ECAI submission instructions. If the demo and long paper are both accepted, this long paper will be published in the proceedings instead of the short paper.
- A short video (less than 5 minutes) showing that a working system exists and that convinces the demo program committee that it is exciting, innovative and relevant and deserves to be highlighted at the conference.
- A demo storyboard consisting of a detailed description of the demo, including images or slides depicting the various stages of the demo. If the video shows the demonstration then a separate storyboard is not required.
- A detailed description of hardware and software requirements, such as space, power supplies, lighting, etc. Demonstrators are encouraged to be flexible in their requirements. Please state what you can bring yourself and what you absolutely must have provided at the venue. We will do our best to accommodate yourneeds.
- Place the summary, video, storyboard and other files in a zip folder and include it with the submission.